WHY I AM RUNNING
I am running for District 5 Trustee because I want the best for our children and community. We can do better than the status quo.
I am an authentic conservative, and I will act like one if elected to represent you on the Board of Trustees. I hope I can count on your support on Nov. 3, 2020. GO GILSON!
As your trustee, I will work to:
- Balance budgets & lower taxes
- Reform board policies and procedures from the top down to increase community input and transparency.
- End rubber stamp voting. I think 600+ consecutive unanimous decisions by this board is enough. We need real debate and study of the issues.
- Provide more choices to parents and students.
- Ensure equity among the 7 clusters of schools in funding, representation, and infrastructure.
- Respect parents' rights, children's innocence, and teachers' hard work.
- Retire career board members and restore the public's trust in board decisions.